The importance of the choice of windows in a structure is major. If the choice is not made correctly, it can have a negative impact on the quality of life of the people who will live there. Many factors such as the location, the structure of the building and the intended use of the building should be taken into account when determining all the building materials and not just the windows but the complete structure.
In this writing, we have looked at the points that you should pay attention to during the window selection process. We hope you enjoy reading it.
- According to the climatic conditions of the region, double or triple glazing applications should be preferred
- Remember that windows are a long-term investment. Therefore, it is worth paying attention to factors such as quality and aesthetics.
- Products in TPV profiles with gray joints should be particularly preferred.
- The windows you choose must be in harmony with the style and decoration of your living space and your structure.
- Thicker and wider profiles should be considered for larger doors and windows
What are the special features of a quality window?
- Thermal and acoustic insulation,
- Air permeability
- Width of the window profile
- Number of rooms in the profiles,
- Resistance level
- Glass quality,
- Additional features